Very Inspirational Blogger- One Lovely Blog Award – Blog of the 2012 Year Award
Merci / Thanks a lot !!!!!
Ces derniers mois, j’ai eu l’extrême plaisir de recevoir ces gentilles marques d’attention de la part d’autres blogueurs🙂
Vous trouverez à la fin une liste de superbes blogs à visiter … il faudra que je les rajoute à ma blogroll rapidement.
La suite est en Anglais !
Yesterday, I received twice the “Blog of the 2012 Year Award” !
And few months ago, I also received two “Very inspiring Blogger Awards” and a “One Lovely Blog Award”.
I do not really like the “write things about your self” that is very often part of these awards so I will just say stupid things … or not😉
So, let’s go through these rules .
One Lovely Blog Award and Very Inspirational Blogger:
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award”
Rule number one is (I always think about “fight club” when I say that) of course to thank the very nice persons who gave you these awards !!
Ok … then, the 7 things …
- I’m super happy to be the uncle of little miss Kiara since two days !
- Dragons are great
- I I’m still dreaming about going to visit the magnificent city of Carcassonne.
- Coffee is great !!
- I need vacations !!!!!
- One more thing to say …
- … But I don’t know what else to say !!!!😀
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012 award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen. There is no minimum or maximum number of blogs required, present them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page. Blog of the Year 2012 Award: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-20120award/
4. Let the Blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the, “rules” with them.
5. You can also join our Facebook group – click the link on this page: ‘Blog of the Year 2012 Award‘ Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award, and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting stars.
- That will be done just bellow !
- Of course these blogs are fantastics !!!
- Done above
- I will ! Of course !!
- I deeply thanks Sigoese (again !!!) and Wisiwis (What I See is What I Shoot) for both Blog of the 2012 Year Awards !!!
And now, please go visit these wonderful blogs !!!
One Lovely Blog Award and Blog of the 2012 Year Award:
- Grisa Miheljak Photography: http://grishmanphotography.com
- Pascal Saura-Prats: http://saura-prats.fr
- Stéphane Gabart: http://myfrenchheaven.com
- johan steller photography: http://johanstellerphotography.wordpress.com
- Sophie Labelle: http://sophielabelle.com
- Shifue et Doy: http://shifuedoy.wordpress.com
- Perikles Merakos Blog: http://periklesmerakosblog.wordpress.com
- AmberAfrica: http://amberafrica.wordpress.com
- Sully Sidhe: http://sullysidhe.wordpress.com
- Lakh-D’Art: http://leaml.wordpress.com
Very Inspirational Blogger and Blog of the 2012 Year Award:
- Nandi Raaphorst: http://coast72.wordpress.com
- Marie-Charlotte – D’ici & d’ailleurs Photography: http://dicietdailleursphotography.com
- Brandon Brasseaux (When this become There): http://bbrasseaux.wordpress.com
- A Word in your ear: http://suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com
- Sat Nav and Cider: http://satnavandcider.wordpress.com
- Tripsmallandbig: http://tripsmallandbig.wordpress.com
- Mango.Shenanigans: http://mangoshenanigans.wordpress.com
- Adrian Pym Photography: http://adrianpymphotography.co.uk/blog/
- Cornwall – A Photographic Journey: http://cornwallphotographic.com
- Lalydo’s Blog: http://lalydo.com